2017 Annual Family Membership
Pax River Tri Club membership runs annually January 1st – December 31st and costs $35 Individual, and $55 Families.
By completing your annual membership form and submitting payment you are agreeing to our Waiver of Liability
Benefits of Joining the Patuxent River Triathlon Club
The number one reason to be part of any triathlon club is to support the infrastructure and development of our sport. In addition to this we believe there are many other benefits of joining the Patuxent River Triathlon Club, it’s hard to describe them all but here are a few of the obvious ones.
- General Liability (GL) and sport accident insurance covering each club member during all club calendared activities
- 15% discount at Bike Doctor Waldorf, Patuxent Adventure Center
- Discounts for Roka Sports and GNC
- Clinics and workshops
- Access to training partners
- Weekly training runs and rides
- Social events
- Open water swim training with Kayak Support (Kayaks provided by Patuxent Adventure Center).
- Vast depth of experience within the club in all distances. Plenty of advice to be had!
- Informal, fun atmosphere
- Support and camaraderie on race day
- Opportunities for involvement in the community both inside and outside of Triathlon.